Wednesday, July 23, 2008

NEWPORT BEACH 2008

I am collecting ideas for Newport Beach. Here are some I've thought of.

1) GAB night (grittons and boyfriend) - Each family (or person) does a presentation. This would be after the kids are in bed and can be serious, spiritual, funny, talent-related (sing, dance, juggle, etc.), or anything as long as you get up and do something!

2) Morning aerobics class on the beach or park. (inspired by Dan in Real Life) The leader can change each day. We need music.

3) Game night - Sets, Trivial Pursuit, etc.

4) Disneyland day

5) Sea World Day

6) Each family member prepares dinner for one night

7) Siblings night out while Mom and Dad babysit.

8) Surfing lessons

9) Jet skis

10) Sand Castle tournament

8 comments:

Todd McLauchlin said...

I can't wait for GAB night - I hope some prepare for it, because this is the smartest family I have ever met and I want to see the family in action!

Also, sand castle contest is going to be awesome.

Lisa said...

I am all about the "GAB Talks" which means I probably should prepare something :) Also, DISNEYLAND!!! It is the happiest place on earth, and I can't wait to see the kiddos light up. As for the morning aerobics, I say we assign Todd the first morning ;)

bg said...

Steve just suggested that we make a movie with our new movie camera (purchased this week).

Amy Brown said...

Ooohhh... a movie. That could be fun! I better work on my stage fright for Gab night! Maybe Jeff and I could do a duet. That would be sweet. Reminiscent of the karaoke days...

Cooper Squared said...

Can I come on your vacation? Let's kick Todd out and invite me! :)

bg said...

Come and bring your cute baby that I haven't seen!

Cooper Squared said...

Tempting.

chadmajo said...

I love Newport Coast. If you are staying at the Marriot, I think you need to plan a smore night at the fire pit.

Make Todd do his amazing magic show for the kids.